Think You May Have A Gambling Problem? Ask Yourself These 5 Questions:
1. Have you ever lost time from work due to gambling?
2. Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
3. Have you ever gambled to get money to pay debts or solve other financial problems?
4. Are you preoccupied with gambling?
5. Has gambling replaced your other hobbies?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have a gambling problem. It can happen to anyone at any age. And it does not discriminate between men and women. If you would like to learn more, please call the Arizona Council on Compulsive Gambling. The service is free and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call today, (800) 777-7207 or call (480) 802-4945 for peer-to-peer support. Any guest is allowed to permanently exclude himself or herself from the casino. For details, visit a member of the Casino’s Public Safety staff, and ask to speak with a representative from the Tribal Gaming Commission. Cliff Castle Casino Hotel and the Yavapai-Apache Nation support responsible gaming.